Sunday, December 13, 2009

On The Third Night---Leftovers!

Yup, we have a few leftovers from last night to eat tonight. Believe me, the gang did a good job on everything! I made a 6 pound piece of meat, almost 40 potato pancakes, green beans and assorted other items, and they ate most of it!! Dinner was perfect and then we had presents. I didn't expect anything from the kids because they have done so much for us already, but they surprised us with GC from Logan's, Ebay, and Michael's. Evan gave us some fun one's for Jack n' Box and McDonald's! We are truly blessed to have such giving children. I guess we did something right!
Today has been a lazy day. Barry's been napping off and on, more off then on, and I've been making a few cards. Very few! I think I'm done with Christmas. I'm sick of looking at even the papers, let along the stamps! I feel so let down by the sales this year, but I understand it. It just doesn't make it feel any better, so now it's time to move on. 2 out of the 3 cards I made today are digi stamps. Instant gratification at it's best!
Now I'm off to heat up the left overs for dinner. Thank you all for reading my ramblings!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you had quite a feast!

    Cute card! It's cold here...flowers and sunshine would be so nice!

    ReplyDelete