Monday, December 21, 2009

Coffee Can Rule The World


Do you see yourself in this card? I don't know how people say "they don't drink coffee". It's like a life force! I NEED MY MORNING COFFEE! It's hard to tell but this alter me has her slippers and coffee cup cut out and popped up of dots! The stamps are from Whipper Snapper and the paper is SU.
Yesterday was a nice quite day at the Bloom's. We didn't even get out of our PJ's! Barry did take a shower, but then got back into clean one's! I spent the better part of two hours last night trying to recover some lost images. I don't know how it happened. I was trying to delete one thing and then they all were gone! Most were digi stamps. No fun doing that, but I was able to recover most of them. A few are gone like the wind, I guess. At least I still have most of my Pure Innocence girls.
Today I'm suppose to be cleaning up. I mean me and the house. I really need to take a shower and wash my hair. I have to have Barry take a picture of me for my bio for the new DT. Hey, I'm moving a little slow this morning, but I'm at least moving. That is a plus! Barry let me sleep in this morning. I usually get up and make him breakfast before school, but he knew I was beat and just kissed me good bye. I was gone in a second!
I have about a dozen Christmas cards left in my eBay store right now and I've told Barry if he wants to give any out at school, feel free. I didn't sent too many this year. I just didn't want to spend the money on stamps. I guess that makes me cheap, but cheap I've become. It's almost my middle name.
I'm trying to redo the look of my blog, so bear with me while I do this. Have a great day and hurry back. Thank you all for leaving comments. They make me feel so loved!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. What a fun image! It sounds like you had a very relaxing day...you have to have them every once in a while!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I am with you on this one! I am not living until that first cup!! THEN the 2nd gets me breathing regularly! LOL! CUTE CARD GIRLY!

    ReplyDelete