Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Want More Digi's!

I'm in love with digi images. I know some of the girls get in a huff when they're called digi stamps, so I'll stick I'm with image, but all the same, I love the ease of using them! Now comes the hard part. I found a link over at SCS and didn't bookmark it! If you read my blog and know where this image came from, please leave the link! I downloaded it and thought I have saved where it came from, but you know how that is---old timers again! I colored her with my Copic markers and then used some Bo Bunny snowflake paper for the background. I didn't think she needed too much extra. I did punch out a few Martha flakes. Aren't those punches the best? Even the little verse came with the digi!
Barry came home early from school yesterday and took me for a ride to find pop dots! All the Michael's in our area were out of them this weekend. It seems they were all waiting for a shipment that might or might now come. The store that's near my home never got theirs, nor did the next closest. They found on their computer that a store right near where Barry goes to school had 3 packages, but when we got there they had 9! NO, I didn't buy 9, only 3, so now I have enough dots to last until at least Valentine's Day!
It's very cold today in Dallas. With the wind chill it's not getting much out of the 30's, so I'll be staying at home and doing a little cleaning today. Ok, maybe a VERY little, but I do have to find the bottom of my desk some time, and then maybe I'll be able to work a little better!
Have a great day and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. What a cute image! I don't think I've seen it before! I love the punched snowflakes and your coloring - I can just feel the cold on her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete