Friday, November 6, 2009

Sorry, the picture's not so hot, but my camera had a mind of it's own this morning. Isn't she darling? Tilda is a new image I got in the mail from my friend Shelly. She's busy baking up some fine holiday treats! The little verse and cupcakes are from one of those $ sets I couldn't resist from M's sometime in the Spring. The paper is from one of the new Basic Grey pads I got with my birthday money! I really love how this card turned out!
Well it's finally Friday. No I guess it's really no different from any other day for me, except Barry should be at school all day. That is a treat. This week he's come home early twice and took one day off to go to VA. He needs to be in school and out of my hair all week! I'm working on some more cards for my store at eBay. http://stores.ebay.com/Love-Blooms-In-Me
We have no plans for the weekend. I would love to take a drive and see the fall leaves, but that would require using more gas then I want to, so maybe we'll take a short drive instead. Barry has some fall things to do at the house. He's changed the batteries in the smoke alarms, but still has to change the filter in the attic. That's the chore!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back soon!
Hugs!
P

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love the way you colored her and even with your camera troubles you can tell she sparkles! Enjoy your weekend! Almost all the leaves are down here but they were beautiful while they lasted.

    ReplyDelete