Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Day, Same Old Problems

Wouldn't you think that a new month should be a new beginning? Well, guess again! It's just continues to be the same old, same old stuff! I keep creating and creating. I keep adding cards to my http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Love-Blooms-In-Me__W0QQ_armrsZ1 eBay store, and still the cards keep sitting there looking pretty! I NEED to sell them! I need to sell LOTS of them! I know the economy is tough out there. I'm living proof of that, but I guess I didn't know how tough it really is (besides for us)! I keep applying for jobs, but hear nothing. I keep making cards and sell few. What, I ask, is the world coming to? Is this the change I thought we'd have? I voted for a real change, and I thought I was voting for a change for the better. All I've seen is worst! I don't know who is better off today then they were a year ago. Maybe if you're young, single and don't owe anyone, but other then that---it's a cruel world out there!
Sorry for the downer of a day. I'm hoping it gets better, but I'm waiting for the phone to start ringing to tell me it's not. Those bill collectors start early in the day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. (warning: comment includes political commentary. If you're not a Dem, don't read)

    Paula - I know it doesn't help with the daily grind, but one of the political blogs I read is in Alaska. She pulled comments from election night. While I think we should have seen a lot more urgency and passion out of the White House and Congress, I have to say I'm glad we didn't just finish the 1st year of the McCain/Palin admin.

    ReplyDelete