Saturday, November 7, 2009

BE AFARID, THE BOGEY MAN IS COMING!

This is what the Republicans in the House are trying to say! The big bad government, that wasn't too big for them in the Bush years, is out to get you, your job and your Granny! Barry and I have been listening to this on TV this morning. Every, and I mean every, speaker on the Republican side of the isle is trying to scare the piss out of everyone! What is so wrong with health care for everyone? I see this as a moral issue.
Do you want to hear a joke? Good, because I'm going to tell you one anyway. You know I live in the state of Texas. We are a deeply Blue state, no matter how many times I vote each election, not much changes. We rank LAST in the number of people that have health care and yesterday our Governor said that we should be held up as the way "health care should be working"! As if it's a good thing that we are last in the United States! I told you it was joke, but a very sad one at that!
So, if we all survive this stuff flowing down river, maybe we will all be treated as equals under the law of the land. No one will have to worry about eating or buying their medicine, or worry if they get sick that they will have to stay sick because they don't have money to go to the doctor. We should all be very afraid of it doesn't pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment