Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Moose's Work Is Never Done!


Riley is always doing something! He's he's not playing at the beach, then he's playing Army, and it that's not enough, now he's getting ready for Christmas! If any of my friends have Menorah Riley, I'd love to get an image or two of that one. After all, being Jewish, I should make a few Hanukkah cards! I just never seem to get around to it. So do you like Riley today? I've paired him up with some Basic Grey. I like how it turned out!
It's a lazy day for me. I'm still feeling a little down from the cold and I don't seem to have the energy to make a bunch of cards. I did make a few and got them listed in my eBay store. Check them out if you dare. You'll want to take them all home. They are priced just right! I've just gotten up from a little nap. I was going to watch TV from my bedroom, but the nap called instead. Better then a bill collector calling!
Our Taco salad dinner was perfect last night. Barry didn't get my message about the sour cream before he came home, but he was kind enough to take me back to the store and I got some. Tonight we're having a steak and baked sweet potatoes. Steak was on sale yesterday and it was cheaper then chicken! Doesn't that sound like a nice meal? I got some Sock-it-to-me cake for dessert. It's a pound cake of sorts. I like that Tom Thumb (a Safeway store) sells 1/2 cakes. This one has nuts and Cinnamon in it. Very tasty with a bit of butter on it.
I guess I better do something today. I really need to get to the post office, but I don't think that's going to happen. I'd need to put some clothes on and my PJ's feel so good! Stay warm and dry. It's only in the 50's here today and we've got a chance of frost tonight. I guess Winter has come to TX!
Hugs!
P

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love the papers you chose with that image and the little star embellishment is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete