Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Case For Good HealthCare

I have to tell you what I think about a government run health care program. You may or may not know that we haven't been able to afford the Cobra insurance that was offered last year. It was WAY out of our price. It was almost as much as my Mortgage, so we've been trying to get along. We couldn't get "along" any longer and Barry signed up for VA. That has got to be the best run health care program I've ever seen. Yesterday we went down to see the DR to take care of his follow up for the Cancer he had. WOW is all I can say about all the care he's received. If this is "government run" health care, we should all call, write or shout it out---DO IT! You also may know I'm a flaming LIBERAL, but I'd be shouting a big YES for this even if I wasn't! To all those people out there in nutland, walk in my shoes for a day, and you'd see how the real world is and know that health care isn't something just for a few, it's a right for all of us!
On a really bright note, yesterday's mail was super (forget the bills). I got the new BG 6x6 pads I ordered on ebay with my birthday money and I got a package in the mail from a friend named Shelly with some many new stamped images! Magnolia's and snowman! What a treat! So because of this I'm sharing a card made using a shared image from Pat of Edwin. The paper is from Hobby Lobby. Kinda fun. He's on sale at my ebay store. http://stores.ebay.com/Love-Blooms-In-Me.
Have a fun day!
P

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm glad you've had a good experience with the VA. It sounds like you're more than due for some blessings!

    ReplyDelete