Friday, November 27, 2009

Full of Turkey!

We certainly had our fill of turkey and all the goodies to go along with it last night! What a feast Larry & Tina put on. Everything was just perfect and we all ate way too much! Madelyn was dressed up in her finest, at least twice. She likes to re-dress along the way. Changing clothes is a fun thing for girls her age I guess. Since I only had boys who didn't want to change even once, I don't really know about little girls! We rolled home after 8 and then rolled into bed last night!
Barry is home from school today and he's still sleeping. It's been one of those up and down mornings. My tummy said feed me, so I had some cereal. When he gets up finally, I'll feed him. NO rush! Today he's suppose to study for his test some more. We need to get a few things at the store, but I'm staying away from most of them. I'm not good with big groups of people all in a small space, so I think I might do some cleaning instead. Maybe!
I made several new Tilda cards yesterday. I sold some this morning on ebay to a dear friend of mine from SCS. I know she'll enjoy them. I just hope she didn't spend all her coffee money on them this morning!
I hope everyone had a fab day yesterday and will find the perfect sale items today. Hurry back soon!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love all the sparkle and the papers you chose!

    It sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a good day with family and today has been pretty lazy. I'm not into crowds either so the busiest place we went today was the dog park!

    I'm glad your cards are selling! They're SO cute! Let me know if you want any more of the Magnolia images I've already sent. I also saw that the Magnolia Winter/Christmas kit is due to ship on Monday so I should have them in a week or two.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete