Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Touch of Fall In The Air

Well yesterday there was a touch of cool air in the evening. It was a blessing! Today, not so much and the rest of the week, heat again! What are gonna do in Texas! I haven't put my wonderful SU set of stamps away yet, or maybe I took them out again, either way, I still love this set. It's old, but a handy dandy set of stamps. So perfect for Fall. This time I used the basket full of leaves stamp and after the leaves were colored in with Copic markers, I used a nice blinging gel pen to get some shine in the picture. The only bad thing about the card, I used up the last of this ribbon! I had a small piece left from the 2 yards I purchase in the beginning of the summer, but now I have none! I love May Arts ribbons. They are so rich in the colors. The paper is Cosmo Cricket.
This morning was an adventure. I went to CCA to see what help would be there for us. I got all the info and now it's the waiting game to see what they can do. I got an appointment in NOV, but I did get on the list to see if there is anything earlier then they can call. I got Barry an appointment with the health office next Monday. I'm hoping that they can get his MED's for a better price then we have now. All in all, it's a waiting game for sure!
Now I must hurry off to make some more cards because I have bill that need to be paid today and still don't have the full amount. What is this world coming to? Who knows what will happen tomorrow!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment