Sunday, September 20, 2009

I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!

You know just when you think enough is enough, you get more! We arrived home last night from DC and staying with my FIL this week to having no air when we opened up the house! I know, it's unbelievable that this must "stuff" can happen to one family. I feel like I LIVE under a permanent black cloud! Of course we have no money to replace the air conditioner if that's the thing. In all honesty, I don't know what I'm going to do. Call my son's and let them know I guess. I'm not really sure why I even got up this morning. I'm scared to go in the kitchen. Something might fall on me!
While I'm at it with the bad news, I do have something else to report. While we were away, my grandson told his mother that he enlisted in the Navy. He's 19 and never even discussed this with his parents! Larry is his step-dad, but he's raised Justin from a small child. Justin waited to tell his mom while Larry was away with us in DC. The air thing just tops my week!
Let's see, I messed up a shipment of cards last weekend and a lady got really pissy about a set of stampin up stamps she bought on ebay for .99! Now do see why I want to run away? If I only had the money!
Sorry I have nothing new to show you today. I did have few cards, but I took those with me and my brother's girlfriend got those. We had never met her until this week. She's a very, very sweet person. I'm happy for him that he found should a great person.
Well that's my story. Not a pretty one today, but all mine. If you have any suggestions as to how to get my life on track, feel free to let me know!
Hugs to you all for your well wishes on the passing of Annette.
P

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you have so many issues going on.

    My daughter just went in the army last week so I sure can understand how your DIL feels ,not easy.
    Hope this New year brings you peace health and happiness and yes some money too,lol
    hugs,
    Debby

    ReplyDelete