Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Just another day in Paradise! Ok, so maybe not, but I'd like to think I could adjust to living that life! Right now I'm waiting for the cable guy to come, again! Barry thinks something is wrong with the cable box in our bedroom and so now the cable guy is coming again! Morning wasted! I had to try and watch some of the programs I had on the DVR since the man will be taking the broken DVR with him. I got most watched. Guess I'll have to catch the rest in reruns!
I had a busy day yesterday listing lots of goodies in my Ebay store. If you like fun, funky, fashion jewerly then I've got lots for you to look at. Just click on the link to my ebay store and you could find some great bargins you just might need! There's some stamps there as well.
I got this card make yesterday morning and sold today. Isn't she cute? New Cosmo Cricket paper and a gifted image and I was all set!

Well, gotta run so have a grand day!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment