Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Bloom Men---Texas Sized!

Yes, they say we grow things big in Texas and if you look at my son's you'll see that it's true! This picture was taken right before my son's left Maryland to return home last week. Left to right is Sid (Barry's Dad), Barry, Lawrence, and Evan. Aren't they the best looking guys you've seen this week?!~! I can't believe they are all mine! Evan was a preemie born at the end of 7 months and I think he's finally caught up in size! Barry's Dad is doing OK. Either one of the boys or I speak to him every day. We take turns, that way we don't drive him nuts with phone calls. I remember after Barry had his surgery, it was nice to hear from people, but after a while you just wanted peace. I'm sure it must be the same for him.
Barry just called to say he's on his way home from school. His bag broke again. We seem to be having a rough time with them staying on right now. I don't know if it's the weather or what, but it's a pain I could live without. OK, so much for that.
Today I'm busy trying to create. I have 3 cards done and more idea's then I can get out of my head. If only I had a helper to do some of the stuff, but then again, I wish I had a helper in the cleaning end of my house too and that's not happening either!
Oh yea, Barry finally figured out the type of classes he's taking right now. At the end he'll be able to teach! I know, he should have known this before, but because he doesn't like to ask too many questions, he just signed up for what classes they said he needed. He loves teaching so I think this should get him a great job when he's finished. When we lived in Tampa he taught at the College near us for several years. Just getting him finished right now is the name of the game. I saw a few jobs in Hawaii that were teaching jobs for Web stuff. If there jobs in HI, then there must be jobs in TX. I would rather be in Hawaii, but we'll take what we can get! Just think, Maui sunsets every day. It's something I could live with!
Hugs and Love to all who enter!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment