Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Offical, I Wasn't Working Today!

Instead I played with some new images today! I was going to work on DT stuff, but I couldn't get the image to download (tomorrow's fun), so I played with a new Bugaboo Free Digi image! Love, love, love her! I wanted her to be fairly large so I re sized the image up, printed her twice and colored away! See how she's cut and popped up? I had this little Bloom stamp sitting on my desk and it was the perfect touch for this card! The bow is Martha.
We had a nice quite day. Watched the races, eat, and eat some more. We went to Chinese for dinner and then picked up some food at Wally World. We'll be eating in the rest of the week since we spent money on dinner out, but it was nice for a change. Now Barry is napping and I'm half way to bed time myself. I hope you all had a wonderful day.
Hurry back,
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Happy Sunday, Paula. Such a cute image; love the card. Especially the glitter.

    ReplyDelete