Thursday, May 27, 2010

OK, EVERYONE STAND UP AND SAY....

AMEN!


Barry passed his .NET test yesterday and now he's certified in something or other! One test down and only the big one to go! The third time was the charm! I do see that light coming our way. If only I didn't hear the phone ringing off the hook with people wanting money I don't have! Things will get better, I know they will! At least I have hope now! Thank you all for bearing with me on this!


Now to what you really come to see---another fun card! This one was made using some great new paper from October Afternoon. It's truly amazing what a new piece of paper can do for you! And if you have at least a dozen or so (maybe more), well you are ready to take flight! I pulled out Ahoy Matey from SU for this card. I always fall back to this set for "kid" friendly cards.

That's it for today. I'm off to do something. Anything will do. Maybe finish the wash or even empty the clean dishes from the dishwasher. I didn't cook last night. Evan took us to Babe's and we feasted on eating out!

Hugs,

P

1 comment: