Saturday, May 8, 2010

THE GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN!





All my sweet little girls are ready to take flight and go to a new home! Today I thought I'd share some of the many new cards that I've added to my collection of MFT Sweet Innocence girls. To say I'm hooked on these Sweet children would be an understatement---I just think they are so wonderful! The best part---I can always make more! I've added them to my Etsy store, so if you need a card, take a look!
Today is Madelyn's 7th birthday. I can't believe all those years have gone bye. Where oh where did they go? This Grandma is feeling every one of those years these days! She's having her birthday celebration at Great Wolf Lodge. She stayed there last night with several friends and is having a day of play today. Tomorrow she'll have another party with her family. Lucky girl! She is a very sweet and bright child!
We're staying close to home this weekend. I am very concerned about our lives. We've both applied for more jobs and still nothing. They say the market is opening up, and I'm sure that's so, but now for every job that's out there, there are more and more people applying. At least that's a good sign of how things are coming back. I don't know if we'll make the comeback. It's become a real worry to me, but I leave it in hands that must know more then me. After all this time it's clear we, here on Earth, have no control of what happens. I'm hoping our prayers are answered because I have a hard time taking those prayers to the store and buying food for our table!
Thank you all for being my friend!
Hugs and much love,
P

2 comments:

  1. These images are SO cute and you do a wonderful job creating with them! Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs ~Shel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this girls photos are really cute and lovely.

    How to make a website

    ReplyDelete