Sunday, May 23, 2010

Get Along Little Moosey!

You gotta love those Riley's! Each one is made to just make you happy to be alive! This card was made more then a year ago, but I thought I'd share it with you today---just in case you missed it! The backround catus is from Lizzie Anne, as is the verse. They seem to go together just fine!
Yesterday was a good day. No we didn't win the Lotto, and I did buy one ticket, but I got two new things that made me very happy.
You know I don't spend much money anymore on anything, but sometimes you have to spend some to make some, and yesterday was the case. I had to mail out cards I sold in my ebay store at the main post office and since it's on the way to several scrapbook stores, Barry was so sweet to let me pick one that I wanted to go to. I picked the one that I have friends who work there. It's called Scrappers Boutique. It was fun to say hi to Jenn and talk with Susie. I don't get out of the house near enough! Anyway, I bought a new pad of 6x6 Basic Grey and the new Beach Bun Pure Innocence stamp from MFT! I wanted another pad of paper, but I had to chose between it and the new stamp. The stamp won! I made a card last night using her, but haven't taken a picture yet. Stay turned for that!
Today is a lazy day, I think. I need to turn out some cards for the store and get the wash done. The Ranger play an early game so I don't have to worry about what's on TV. They are! I'm sure Barry will want to eat today, so I need to start thinking what's for dinner, again, but all-in-all, a lazy day!
Take care, hurry back, and stay safe!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment