Friday, May 14, 2010

Ridem' Cowgirl!


Does anybody else have this fun set? I don't think I've used it enough! She was so fun to create! The card was made using several pieces of scrap. The little yellow plaid and even the green paper were found on my desk! I broke down and bought a few new pieces of paper the other day. I was so sick of looking at the same ones, day after day, so I bought 5 new sheets. I love them!
Well just in case any one was interested, Barry didn't pass his test on Wednesday. He's going to take it again on 5/26. The third time WILL be the charm! I was telling a friend this morning that he knows the work, it's just he's not good at taking tests! On the job front, nothing there yet either, but things are started to pick up. At least he's had some calls this week and an interest in his resume. The only problem, there are only a few jobs around and they all want him for that! Now if someone would just give him an interview!
I'm still having some hearing problems. It gets a little better, but still a problem. Problem seems to be my middle name these days! Oh well, another day, another story!
Have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to create something!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Paula! Wonderful as always! I'm sorry Barry didn't pass this time but I'm sure he will next! I can't even imagine how hard those kinds of tests would be! Hang in there! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete