Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweet Little Graduate

Can things get any better then a new pad of Basic Grey paper and a fun image to color? Of course the answer is NO! I don't get out from the home much these days---can you tell? Anyway, the paper is from that new pad I got on Saturday and the image is a digi from Heather Ellis. These charming little children will worm their way into any one's heart!
I hope everyone had a good weekend. We didn't even get dressed yesterday. Stayed in PJ mode all day. I did get a BUNCH of cards made and up in my ebay store. I made over a dozen cards yesterday and a few more this morning. Then it was time to hit Wally World for some toilet paper. Nothing worse then getting down to the last roll! I ended up with a stop at J's. All the scrapbook crafting things are 40% off! A good time to stock up on basics like glue and a package of red card stock. No, it's not SU, but it cost a whole lot less and that's the name of the game these days!
Today Barry is in school. He's studying to take his test again this week. Third time is going to be the charm! Tonight he's got a Lion's Club meeting and I get to watch the TV all on my own! Simple things are so good!
Well, I'm off to work on some more cards and finish the wash.
Hugs and Love,
P

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! And yes, 3rd time is a charm! Good luck to Barry! Thanks for sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Great for a kindergarten graduation for a little girl.

    Crossing my fingers for Barry. My friend works IT, and I've heard her talk about how tough internet security, microsoft certification, etc are.

    ReplyDelete