Friday, May 21, 2010

Whimsie Doodles Plaid Kinda Day!

Is Mr Sock Monkey cute or what! Of course he's cute and so fun to have! He's part of the new red rubber from Whimsie Doodles May release. I paper pieced the heart balloon with the plaid paper and I also did the heart from the little verse.
Well today is a big day at the Bloom Zoo. No Barry didn't get a job, but an interview is just a big deal these days! A firm called at 5 last night to see if he could come for an interview at noon today. Nothing about a job. We think it's more of a meet-and-greet type of thing. It's with a consulting firm, but then again, who knows. Barry had to wear shoes to go to school this morning. He's used to wearing sneakers and he had to use a can of air to clean off the dust! I keep telling myself, self, it's baby steps!
We don't have any plans for the weekend. Just to take things nice and slow. That's always a nice cheap thing to do. I need to refill my ebay store with some more cards. I sold some this week, but it seems like only the new stuff sells---there is nothing wrong with the other cards. Hey, I like them!
Have a great day and think only good thoughts!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. Darling card, Paula!! I love Sock Monkey too!! Sending lots of good thoughts your way and keeping my fingers crossed for Barry!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula - That's GREAT news about Barry!!! It starts with an interview, and it's a sign that the job drought is letting up.

    ReplyDelete