Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meet Coco, Again!


Isn't she darling? I made this cute, cute card using a digi stamp from Deedee's Digi's! You know as soon as I saw it, I had to have it. She's colored just like Evan's dog. Well almost. I didn't leave any white on her right foot. I looked at the pictures again and again, and still messed up, but she's close enough and she's going to be the card I give to Evan for Father's Day. I wanted to add a bow, but Evan is not a bow type of guy and I didn't think he'd want on his little girl either!!
I want to say a big hi to my friend Leslie. We've known each other since way back in the design days of SCS. She was one of those wonderful designers over there that I fell in love with her work the very first time I saw it. Check out her blog (click on her name) and you will find one of the most elegant designers around! We began by exchanging ribbon, of all things! I think we still both LOVE the stuff!
It's going to be another hot on in Dallas today. So what else is new in the summer! I don't have much planned for today. I do have lots of new paper to play with and plan on doing just that. I have so many idea's doing a dance in my head that I don't know just where to start on any projects! I need to finish up May's DT work for Whimsie Doodles. I think I need one more card and then I need to start on June. June will be my last month on that team. It's been such a blast, but after 6 months, my term is going to be over. Melyssa will be starting with a whole brand new team July 1. I'm sure I'll be following each and every new release. I have applied for a new team, but as with everything, it's a wait and see thing. I hope for the best, but if not, I know there will be another plan waiting somewhere for me!
Now to have another cup of coffee...............
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. So many ways you can use that image.

    Hope that barry's test went well. We're all rooting for him! (is this a premonition or what? my word verification is yready - you're ready!)

    ReplyDelete