Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just Plain Ole Pretty!

You know how you create and some cards turn out just as you pictured they would and then you say "wow, that's pretty", well that's how this card turned out to me. Now maybe you think it's just so "there", but to me, it's simple, clean, and PRETTY! I used some of that new Basic Grey and an SU stamp that I really like. A little faded flower was perfect for the card and a bit of ribbon! I saw this lay out while surfing blog land and thought it would work for me as well. I have have over 2 dozen cards in my ebay store for sale. I guess that's what happens when you get on a roll!
It's going to be hot again in Dallas today. Summer is almost here and that always means HOT in Texas. Some years are better then others, so I'm hoping this one is on the mild side. Last summer wasn't too bad, for Texas that is. Since Evan moved into his house we don't have his apartment pool to swim at. I'll miss using that. It was always nice because it was close to home, we had his key for bathroom breaks, and it was FREE! We'll have to find another place to swim. We have several community pools in our town and they are great, but cost a few bucks, so you have to plan your outings to those. Maybe we'll win the Lotto or Power Ball and move to the beach! That sounds like a plan to me!
Well, gotta go and do something. I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet, so my mind isn't up to speed yet.
Have a great day and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Paula! You're right, this is just plain ole pretty! Love how you're using that Kioshi paper. Your cards are always cheerful and pretty. You'll always be remembered as my original designer paper inspiration. I believe you were a real trailblazer when it comes to using DP. Good luck with the lottery!

    ReplyDelete