Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today's The Day---Say A Prayer

Barry is taking another test to get .NET certification. It's his second time taking this test. It's very hard. I keep telling him if it was easy, everyone would be working for Microsoft! I wish he was! His test is this afternoon and I'm on pins and needles right now. I JUST know he'll do ok!
Today's card was make using some fun DCVW paper that I'm sure you've seen before. I keep using it. I love it and have 2 pads of it. The boots and verse are from 2 different SU sets, and of course the buttons are from the thousands I have all over the place! I think they add a nice updated fun touch to the card! I added this one to my Etsy store yesterday.
That's it for now. I have to really do something today, besides wait and wait to hear from Barry. I need to work on some more cards for the store.
Have a good day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment: