Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

What a long week! I'm so glad I don't have anything planed for today. I think the week has finally caught up with me and I'm tired! Getting ready for the Blog Hop and my PCP posting for Mother's Day seem to take all I had left! The hearing problems don't help. It places so much stress on me, and right now that's all I need. MORE STRESS! Now for a nice quite weekend and a sweet Mother's Day.
Today I'm sharing another one of those basic cards I love to make. This is stamped with an SU set that I can't bear to part with and instead of the usual flowers, I added buttons. I got this idea from Papertray. They have some neat stamps, but at this time I just have to make due with what I've got, so I added the buttons. It's a fun, fresh look. The paper is SU. I'm sorry to say I'm running out of this paper. I got this from my friend Pat in an RAK, and fell in love with it right away. Just so you know, this card is in my Etsy store, if you want to take a look. If anyone has any ideas on selling on Etsy, please share with me. I thought it would be easier, but I'm finding out that's not so.
Have a great day and hurry back.
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I have that set too! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are "making" due quite well! Love the addition of the buttons on the flowers. I have sooo many SU sets that I can't part with. I realize that it all comes around again eventually!

    ReplyDelete