Sunday, May 30, 2010

Celebration Time....

One can never celebrate the good things in life too much, and today I'm just celebrating being alive and having been with my children last night. We had dinner at Larry's and all the kids were there, including Coco. Justin and his GF Morgan showed up, if only for a short time, but at least we got to see them, Evan, Coco, Larry, Tina and the biggest prize of all---Madelyn!
Today's card is one I made yesterday after seeing a layout online that used some of these papers. I always end up with bits and pieces of paper that I can't part with, so this card was perfect for them. The stamp set is from SU. I even paper pieced the birds to use up some more of the scraps.
I woke up to a couple of fun emails today. I sold some cards! Yea! That is a very good thing. I did put some on sale for the holiday weekend, but at least they were sold. I have this growing collection in my stores, and thought it was a good idea to mark some down.
Today is a lazy day. We're planning on watching the races on TV, watching the Ranger's baseball game, and just pigging out! Oh yea, I need to do the wash. It's getting bigger again!
Hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment