Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day




I don't have a Mother's Day to show today. I didn't have a Mom to send one to, just Tina, my DIL this year. It seems so strange not to send one to either my own Mom or Barry's Mother. It's the first year we're not done so since we were married almost 40 years ago. I know we had so many wonderful years with them both and that will get us by.
I've also posted a picture of our Grandpuppy Coco. She is getting so big! This is her just too tired to get up! It's hard with such short legs and a big round body to move too fast. Take my word on this one! She's coming for dinner tonight too!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using one of my favorite older SU sets. I love the 2-step flower sets. The roses are so pretty when stamped and I think make a beautiful card. The little verse is also SU, but from the sympathy set. There isn't anything fancy about this card, just some plain ole fun stamping. Just the reason most of us got into this HABIT!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day and hurry back!

Hugs and Love

P

2 comments:

  1. I really like the background you made with the roses. Just a little abstract. The touch of glitter adds so much.

    Hope you have a wonderful day with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. I liked the rose dp background.

    ReplyDelete