Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Must Be Dreamin'!


Oh heck, what's wrong with a bit of daydreaming on a snowy day? Except for those folks living in places like Maui, we still have Winter, and today it's cold and I thought this nice oldie from last years batch of cards would be a nice treat! Riley The Moose is just hangin out!
Thanks for letting me know you cared yesterday. I was having a melt down. Today I feel better. Barry is still sick and he's staying home instead of going to school, but maybe he'll sleep all day and stay out of my hair. Evan is suppose to come again tonight and put a disposal in the kitchen, so maybe the world will be a better place. I've got to run to the post office and get my packages mailed out and then work on some projects. March will be here before you know it. I see I still have lots to work on. I love being of this design team. Everyone is wonderful to work with and a great owner, and that makes the work that has to be done so much sweeter each month. Next week I'll be showing some bits of things to come, so just keep coming back...until then...have a great day!
Hugs and love,
P

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, Paula!! I love Riley and those sunglasses are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card! It is so adorable and the work you put into it shows--it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGS Paula. You have all my support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! What a CUTE card! I love it - I envy Riley's position! :-)

    ReplyDelete