Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SOMEBODY LOVES YOU--YES THEY DO!

Just click on the picture if you want it bigger so you can see all the very fine coloring going on! I gotta say I'm having a great time with all the Whimsie Doodle images this month but these two are my favorites! I think I could make this Jelly Belly Bunny a few more times without any trouble. He's just fun! This time I stamped a funny little saying from the Red Rubber collection that WS came out with this month. Lots of very cute sayings. I am still trying to finish up any BG little pad. I'm coming close on this one. I think all that's left is 2 pieces of the red and yellow papers in this pack. I have high hopes I can finally be done with at least one of those 6x6 pads! There always seems to be a piece or two left that doesn't get a home, but I think if you hold them long enough, you'll find a way!
Barry was able to drag himself out of bed this morning and head off to school. Don't know how long he'll stay, but any time is my time! Evan came over last night and now I have a new disposal in the kitchen! I am so blessed to have him as one of my children. He'll be 35 on Saturday, but always my baby!
Take care and thanks for all the kind thoughts!
Hugs,
P

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I hope Barry felt better today! These cards are super cute! I LOVE the colors and your coloring is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet. You did a terrific job on both of them Paula.

    ReplyDelete