Monday, February 1, 2010

STAMPIN UP STAMPS SETS FOR SALE CHEAP

You know the money problems we are having right now and they just seem to get worse and worse so I thought if I could sell some of my HUGE collection of SU stamp sets, it would help. Please take a look at the list. If you need a picture let me know, you can look them up in your own cattie. They are priced to sell, so please help me out. We'll both WIN! Price does not include shipping and I will only accept PAYPAL payments. Shipping is based on the number of sets you buy. I can ship 1 set for 4.95 Priority Mail, and the envelope can fit 2 easily for the same price! If you're interested in just the HERO ARTS stamps, they can be shipped for 2.00 each or 1.00 for each additional set! Please help out!! You can email me at prbloom@aol.com
FOR SALE
STAMPIN UP HAPPY EVERYTHING 5.00
STAMPIN UP ALPHABET SOUP (1 STAMP USED) 4.00
STAMPIN UP DEFINE YOUR LIFE
10.00 (MOST RUBBER UNCUT)
STAMPIN UP CLASSIC ALPHA UPPER/LOWER
(VERY CLEAN) 12.00
STAMPIN UP SPARKLING SUMMER (1 STAMP MISSING) 5.00
HERO ARTS SETS
WARM HELLO (3 STAMPS) 5.00
HAPPY HELLO (3 STAMPS) 5.00
RIBBONS (6 STAMPS) 7.00
SET OF 4 DECORATIVE BIRDS 5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment