Thursday, February 25, 2010

Something Fun!


Cute little Moose Partner, isn't he! This card was made using a layout from SCS. I think it turned out fun. Easy, and cute too. That's what I call GOOD! I even embossed the brown card stock. I could be on a roll today. Ok, maybe not, but if could happen! My horoscope said I'm going to have an easy day. OH yes, please!
Barry finally got off to school, late, but gone now. The good part may be that he'll stay later. That my friends, is a very good thing! I need to work on some projects myself today. The first thing I need to do is remember where I put some new stamps that I got for the Whimsie design team. They are March's stamp and I don't know where they are. I was cleaning up before Maddy came last Friday, and I put them somewhere she wouldn't see them and want to use them. Now I can't find where they are hiding! They are so darn cute too! I'm sure they'll turn up. At least I hope they do!
Today the sun is shinning, but tomorrow we're suppose to have rain. Rain I don't mind. It's good to get some before the grass starts growing again. I hope we're done with the snow, but this is
Texas, and we can have anything. The first year we lived here, we had snow in March. We had just come from Tampa, and didn't even have heavy clothes, let alone SNOW boots. 21 years later, I still don't have any snow boots!
Have a great day and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Paula!! I love the cowboy feel and Riley to too dang cute!! The red check is perfect. Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love that arrow through his hat! I hope you found your new stamps! I hate when I do that!!!

    ReplyDelete