Thursday, February 18, 2010

ARE YOU A BASKET CASE?

I ask myself that question on a regular basis! I think I'm too far gone to even get in a basket! Oh well, at least I can play with new stamps from Whimsie Doodles! My new red rubber stamps arrived, so now in addition to the digi images, I have the stamps! I got several new packages of goodies this week. I am so lucky to work for a great company, Whimsie Doodles, and have great friends, like Pat. Lucky ME! There are layers and layers of paper on this card. I used some My Mind's Eye paper for this whole card. Notice the cute little baby buttons? They are brads I've had for several years. They come in a number of colors and 2 different sizes. I dug them out to use on this card.
So what's up with you? Is the winter weather fading to Spring? We're heading up to 60 today. A real heat wave from what we've had. It's nice for a change. Today I have to do a little card making for the design team. I was reminded that the March deadline will be here before you know it. I am having fun working on Easter cards and you'll see lots of those in the next few weeks.
Now I'm off to watch the DVR for a while and then work, work, work!
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. Paula, this is adorable!! I love the colors and the fun nestie layer!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like everything about this. The colors, the layout, the nesties!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete