Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Cold & Rainy Today

Oh yea, it's a nice wet rainy day in Dallas today. It's the perfect day to stay inside and cuddle with a sweet puppy. If only I didn't have to drive over to Evan's house to do that. Coco is getting so big now. She went to the Vet's on Saturday and she now weighs 15 pounds! His little girl is growing up! She even had nice new tags for her first collar. Today I start my cat sitting duties. Justin is flying off to Orlando this morning to spend time with the family at Disney. Tina wanted him to spend as much time with them before he goes off to the Navy. Don't know yet when that will be, but not too much longer I'm sure. That means Grandma gets to cat sit. They have old cats and one needs her med's twice daily. Lucky me. I'd rather have the puppy!
Like the card I posted today? I made it over the weekend. I was pretty busy making cards. I got a bunch done, so I'm pretty happy about that. I used some BG paper. I'm so sorry to be down to the end of that pad. I got lots of cards made using Sugar Rush. Now to wait for the new one's to come out. The stamp set is Stampin Up. I remember when I got this one. I made cards all the time using it, but now, it just sits there. I was listing lots of stamps for sale last week, and couldn't make up my mind on this one....I kept it!
I am looking for a SU set called Refuge and Strength. I would love to own this set for a project, but I would need to trade for it, or have someone who really wanted to have me take it off their hands (LOL). Let me know if you'd like to deal.
Well, stay warm and dry. Peace and Love,
P

1 comment:

  1. What a fun springy card! We just got tons of snow again so a little sunshine is in order here too!

    ReplyDelete