Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Friday and I'm Lost, Again!

I'm always lost, at least that's how I feel today. My MOJO is gone today. All I want to do today is lay around and eat. Doesn't that sound like a plan to you? It would be if I have lots of comfort food in the house, or if I had the money to run out and buy some. That's not happening today! I have a cell bill due by the end of the day, and I'm still trying to raise the last of the money to pay for it! I am so tired of this everyday grind to make a $. I know we all have choices to make in life, but what happens when the choices are taken away from you. When you feel like you have no say in what happens anymore. Maybe I never had a say in anything anyway! Ok, so don't mind me today. I'm just in a funk, again! Do you like the card? I really like how it turned out. It was bit of "things" on my desk. Small piece of green card stock, small piece of plaid paper, and a few odd buttons. I don't think I've ever found a better way to use this SU set of flowers before. They seem to be "made" to go with the SU Refuge and Strength set of sayings!
I gotta run and check my chicken soup. It's starting to sell good. I hope it tastes like something when it's all done. I put it up earlier so the house would smell good all day.
Have a great day, hurry back!
Hugs,
P

2 comments:

  1. It's hard not to worry, but worrying is a waste of your energy. None of us have control. Trust...pray...hope...and have faith. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card...I love those flowers...so soft and pretty! Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs ~Shel

    ReplyDelete