Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Maybe Spring Is On It's Way!

Just look at this bright Spring colored card. Doesn't it give you hope for Spring? Doesn't it make you think all the world could be righted? Of course it does! If I can think that way, anybody can. Believe me, everyday is a baby step in the right direction. There are bumps along the way, there are set backs, but when the sun is shinny and you start thinking about what you want to put in the garden, good times can't be far behind!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow to check out my first Wacky Wednesday Whismsie challenge. You know, don't you, that it's National Friendship Week? That's all I'm say, please come back and visit tomorrow. Dig out those Whismise Doodles images and get moving!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. This is ADORABLE! I love that it is so bright and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete