Friday, February 19, 2010

A BLOOMING GOOD DAY!

Isn't she cute? Don't you want to just get out in your garden and feel the sun on your face? I'm sure Spring will be before you know it, but until then, you can look at my sweet My Favorite Thing's little sweet girl and dream! I'm sure by now you know I'm hooked on these dear Sweet Innocence images and when it's combined with anything that says Bloom, it's a winner in my book! I paper pieced her dress. I must say it was harder then I thought. I stamped the image out first on white card stock. Then I stamped the dress out on print paper and then I stamped another image out on scrap white for the arms and watering can. I found my "cloud" stamp from Stamp In The Hand that I've had for years last week and I've been stamping clouds on everything since. The paper is from SU. Pieces were found in my scrap pile.
Today Barry has his last test and I hope it goes as well as the rest. Then he won't have to see a doctor about the Cancer for a year! YEA! We're babysitting Madelyn tonight. Tina is leaving on a cruise today with her sister and Larry is going out tonight, so we get the best of the best! It's Taco salad night at the Bloom's. Something simple and I know she'll eat it. She loves all the veggie's. My favorite part as well.
I guess that's about it for me. I have lots of coloring to do today. In the last two days I've sold a few cards and need to replace those in my ebay store. Check them out!
Have a wonderful day~
HUGS,
P


2 comments:

  1. Love that the sentiment has your name in it!!

    She is so adorable and I just love the paper pieced dress! Ca-ute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! What a sweet card!!! I love the papers you chose and the layout is perfect!!! I hope you had a great night with Madelyn...taco salad sounds fabulous!!! LOL Now I've got the munchies!!!

    ReplyDelete