Monday, July 13, 2009

It's A New Day, A Better Week?

Yes, it's Monday already. I feel like the past week flew by in lighting speed and I am so ready to start a new week! Riley is speeding down the tracks of life and hopefully on a new mission! This week will hopefully bring some good news and a light at the end of the tunnel. I think Hope is a terrible thing to lose. As a nation I think we've lost that feeling. Maybe it was the suddenness of the downhill slide of the economy, maybe it was living too large and a big fall was going to happen anyway, but however it happened, it seemed to take away that magical word Hope! I really thought when I voted in November that I was voting for a change. A chance to get that Hope back. Some days I wake up and think the world is turning around and then others like last Friday, I'm sure they aren't. Who really knows? I guess that's what makes Monday so special. When we wake up bright and early on a Monday morning, it can be almost anything!
Hugs and Love to ALL who enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment