Thursday, July 16, 2009

It Must Be The Heat


The temp in Barry's car last night read 107 and I can believe it! The heat just zaps everything out of me, or else it's all the stress I'm feeling. It's got to be one of those! Like my card? I received this image last summer from my friend Peggy Briggs. She sent me so many that I have a few still floating around. They are such a darling couple. The card is 5x5. I used a back round stamp from SU for the words. I hardly ever use those nice big back round stamps anymore. It's usually just printed papers, but I liked the idea of the "love" and wanted a nice clean look for this card. I used a few scraps I found on my desk of some PP and a few flowers. My new love, a 3-1 Martha Butterfly Punch. I found it last month with one of those nice coupons and have enjoyed using it ever since.
So now you might be interested in hearing the latest tale of woe from the Bloom Zoo. I won't bore you with ALL the details, but just leave it that I've applied for a few more jobs! I spend a long time up in Denton working with the nicest lady on my application for work and looking up jobs. It might seem just looking at the list that there is TONS of jobs, but so many I don't have anything that they are looking for! Most where with recruiters and they all want you to come and in apply. I'm going tomorrow morning to do that again! I feel like I know my own life story so well now. This morning I applied with CVS and Walgreen's. They both are close to me and they would work just fine.
We're still working on the loan thing for the house. More problems of course. We had a mortgage that was with Countrywide and now is Bank of America, but the problem is that it's still a Countrywide Mortgage. They make you jump through a million hoops to try and get help. I swear I don't know what we're going to do. I don't even hold out hope on anything anymore. We may be out in the street in a few weeks. Who knows at this point? I've heard it said that the Lord knows all the answers, we just don't know the right questions to ask. That's me at this point. Maybe I should go out and stand on a corner and ask for money. Only problem with that is that the city we live in, you can't do it! Just my luck.
Well, I've got to go and see about the wash. Barry said he's down to the bottom of his underwear and I'm a right behind him.
Hugs and please continue to say a prayers for all of us who need help.
P

1 comment: