Monday, July 27, 2009

Christmas In July


I know, it's hot, it's July, and why am I so excited? Because it's raining today and it's suppose to be raining parts of everyday until the end of the week! There's nothing finer then rain on a hot summer Texas day! It does make the humidity go up, but at least the grass has a drink we don't have to pay for!
So, what did you do over the weekend? We spent a slow, lazy Saturday. Barry and I had a nice free dinner out because I signed us up for emails from a Taco company and they sent us free dinners. All we purchased was a drink. You can't beat that one! Yesterday we went swimming with Larry, Tina, and Madelyn at one of our community pools. We have two in Lewisville. One is really big and has a nice long lazy river. We went to the small one. It has a VERY small lazy river, but a nice big pool to play in. They both have a great area for children to play with all sorts of sprayers. It would have been a bargain at 2.00 but the kids paid for us, so it made it even better. When Barry gets a job we're going to have to treat the kids again!
Today I just finished up the wash, got the trash out and even made a few cards. Christmas Edwin is one of those. I found a package of images from last year while looking for something else. I have several more of these and a few Tilda holiday images as well. It's a simple card, but I love how the coloring tuned out.
Nothing new on the job front. I'm still looking and so is Barry, but so far, nothing. I have big hopes for this week. Maybe I should buy a Lotto ticket....I guess not!
Have a great day and Hazel please send me your snail mail address so I can mail your flowers you won off to you.
Hugs and Blessings!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment