Friday, July 10, 2009

Now The Waiting Game





Do you just LOVE this paper? I picked up two pieces last week at the LSS. I wish I could have bought more, but I had to settle for what I could. I enjoy making these little postcard sets. They are fun and easy to do. In no time flat you have a perfect little gift. I put on my eBay store this morning. I'm hoping it's gone before too long. Check it out!

I went on my job interview this morning. It sounds like a good job, with good pay and good working hours. Now comes the waiting part. To see if they call you and offer a job! If they do, then they do all the background stuff and then if that's OK, you get the job. We'll see. The man had been interviewing all morning and it was only 10:30! When I signed in at the front desk in the book was all listings for people interviewing with him!

I had a bit of good luck. Just enough to think there is some good left in the world still. I woke up to an extra 100.00 in my pay pal account. My brother surprised me. I know he's having it tuff right now as well, but it means the world to me to know he cares. It came in handy since I wasn't sure how I was going to pay for Barry's med's today. To top all that good luck off, we're going for our free Chick Filet Dinner tonight. We only have to dress up as COWS! Small price to pay for a free meal! I printed off the costume and then we'll tape it in place.

Now I really have to get to work. I have nothing done today. I'm so tired from running around at such an early hour that a nap sounds like the best thing to do! At least until Barry comes home. He said he'd be home early. LUCKY ME!

Please keep saying those prayers because I know they are doing some good. I say mine every day for how blessed I am. No matter what!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment