Monday, November 15, 2010

WINNERS, COME ON DOWN!

Thank you for leaving comments this weekend! It's always so fun to read them! And because I had 3 wonderful friends leave comments, could Michelle, Sheri, and Paula please send me your snail mail address and I'll get a goodie out this week to you!
Today's card is made using a fun digi image from Bugaboo. They have some fun images to play with, but then I always think images are fun to play with. If you haven't tried digital, you should give it a go. They're easy to work with and just as fun as stamps! I think even more so because I can own lots of them for much less and get the size I need!
Have a fun day. I'm off to work on cards. I have 9 of the 15 Stampin Up Crab & Co made. Can't wait to finish them up and glue their cute little giggle eyes on!
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. Woops! Look's like reindeer air had a malfunction.

    I can't believe that the holidays are already here. HOW did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, you know good and well I read your blog on a regular basis. I just don't always post. You just need some love so here is some from me. Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete