Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 33 AGAIN, BARRY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE BOY HANDMADE CARD
That's right, it's my dear sweet hubsters 33 birthday again! He now has Medicare! What happened to that handsome young Army guy I married? Where of where did he go? I think he ran away with the pretty young bride I used to be! I'd also like to say a very happy birthday to one of our design team ladies, Jerusha! She's really closer to that 33!
Today's card uses the cutest cupcake little guy. He's from Bugaboo stamps. I'm so lucky to have friends that want to share with me, and I thank them for this image. It's hard to see in a scanned photo, but the cupcake has been cut out and popped up.
I hope everyone has voted early or is planning on voting today. It really is a right we have and we use use. It's important to vote!
Tonight we're going out with one of our friends, Brian, who is living at the Assisted Living Home. He's in Lion's with Barry and wants to take us out to dinner. That's a sweet thing to do. Evan called last night to say he was going to take us out but I told him about Brian and now we're going to go out with Evan over the weekend. YEA! Two dinners I don't have to worry about cooking!
Today I'm going to do a survey at the Mall. It only pays 12 bucks, but it's enough for gas in my car and get some eggs and maybe some coffee. Still no cards are selling in my Etsy store. They have gone back to the ugly forest I guess! Well I have to go back to working on more cards for the store.
Have a good day.
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment