Sunday, November 28, 2010

Here Is Nothing Like A New Pair of Unddies!

I know I'm not the only one who's gotten socks or underpants for the holidays---oh please don't let me be the only one who's gotten that gift! It's funny because I carried on the tradition of giving socks to my boys for so many years, and of course, they complained each and every year, so several years back, I stopped. Guess what, they wanted to know where their socks where! They had gotten out of the habit of buying them for themselves! Funny how that happened!
Back to the card. It's an image from Dustin Pike. I think it's so funny and loved the way the card turned out. I just added it to my Etsy store. I hope it flies out the door very soon. I think I'll print off some more later today and make a few additional ones.
Yesterday I didn't move out of my PJ's at all. We were very lazy and today is more of the same. I did sell a few cards that I have to pack up for shipment tomorrow and I'm going to cook our turkey we got at the store last week. Other then that, I plan on watching the movies I've added to the DVR.
Have a wonderful day and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Love your story about the socks, I think everyone got those, so you are in good company. Love that you stayed in your PJ's all day. Love the card, it is so funny, 5 Star cuteness.

    ReplyDelete