Tuesday, November 16, 2010

THANKS FOR THE LOVE...IT'S SPEICAL!

It's been so nice to have some extra lovin from friends this week. I don't know what it was yesterday, but I seemed to need it. I just wanted to climb back in bed and cry myself into sleep! I know we all have those days and yesterday was mine! Hopefully, today will be a better one! I made this card over the weekend using a special digital verse from Deedee's Digis from one of three new sets of verses and the little girl is from Bugaboo images. I wanted to show you all that you can use digital images just like you would with rubber stamps to combine things! I love how the card turned out. So much so that I made another similar card with the same girl and verse!
I'm almost finished with the Crab and Co cards! YEA! The order is for 15 and I have 12 done. I need to finish up the other 3 and add the eyes and then I'll be done with that special order. I have an email yesterday about doing another special order---bring it on! Between what I have in Etsy and what I have on ebay right now, I have at least 4 dozen cards, so if you need one and don't want to go to the trouble of making it yourself, check them out! I don't have store anymore on ebay, but I sell under MINNIE4!
I'm off to see what trouble I can stay away from today...so have a great day, and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. I love Annies and even though her name is Penny she looks like a prim Annie to me. You colored her just the right way and color combo through the card with the layout makes a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete