Thursday, November 25, 2010

THE FAMILY WE ARE THANKFUL FOR!

I'VE ADDED A COUPON TO MY ETSY STORE FOR THE WEEKEND TO TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE. THE CODE IS
BLKFRIDAY
IT RUNS FROM NOW UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family! You'll never know how much love I have gotten from everyone and how much it has helped me day by day.
I am spending the day with my sons while they cook our wonderful dinner. Barry has to work at the Assisted Living home today and I get to see our son's puppy Coco Bloom. Madelyn was at our home yesterday and made a gift for Uncle Evan. She colored one of those blank fish frames that you get for $ at the craft stores. She wanted to add a picture of Coco and this is the one she picked out from our album. I don't know who's sweeter, her or Coco! Just kidding---there's nothing sweeter then puppy kisses!
Have a wonderful day and remember to count all your blessing!
Love and Hugs,
Paula







No comments:

Post a Comment