Friday, November 26, 2010

We Ate Too Much!

I'VE ADDED A COUPON TO MY ETSY STORE FOR THE WEEKEND TO TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE. THE CODE IS
            BLKFRIDAY
                                IT RUNS FROM NOW UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT!


We ate too much! A comment heard around the world! So sad, but true! And every bit of food was wonderful yesterday and they will make fine leftover today! We had a great dinner last night with the family. Evan and Larry are wonderful cooks. I got to spend the day with both of them and they didn't try to kill each other once, ok, maybe a little, but we all walked out with all our limbs in tact!
Larry picked me up around 10, but before he came I created a little. Both of these cards were easy to do since I had printed out the images the night before. While for some other paper in my stash, I ran across this plaid. It's one I really love because I think the purple and green can be used any time of the year. Both cards have been added to my Etsy store and are sale this weekend for an extra 10% off.
Barry has gone off to work and I'm heading over to M's to get a gift for Madelyn. That's my only holiday shopping this year. She's easy to please. Now if they still have any of the things she wanted!
Have a safe day and hurry back,
Hugs,
P



No comments:

Post a Comment