Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAOVRITE THINGS



Yes, Virginia, there is a holiday coming up soon and all good girls and guys should go and visit Paula's Etsy store and grab up all the beautiful handmade cards, tags, and pretty little mini albums! And then the Bloom household will have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
THE END!
Did you like my story? I thought it should end on a happy note and when you see all the lovely things in my Etsy store, you'll be happy you did!
Aren't they the cutest cards you've seen today? I'm sure the answer was YES! The first card and tag was made using a fun new birthday digi from Deedee's Digis. Please check out all her items. They are so sweet and I love working with them and all the other members of the team! I saw the layout over at another blog and fell in love with the idea. I changed up the stamps and papers, but keep the layout. The tag was made to go with it. I've seen so many tags around and thought I'd give it a try! Love the set!
The last card is from Riley The Moose. You can never have too many Moose folks in your home. Riley and Sophie however, are very clean and fun to play with!
Got to get ready for Thanksgiving at Evan's house. I now have my list of the things I'll need to bring. I can't wait to share the day with my family. They are each so special in their own way. I love them all. Now off to the store to shop. Oh yea, I think I should make a list first, then get dressed, and then off to the store!
Well, anyway, it makes for a good story!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Great job Paula, you did such a great job, love that Teddy with the paper piecing and the tag. Hope Mr. Moose is careful with the decorating. :)

    ReplyDelete