Saturday, November 6, 2010

COME SATURDAY MORNING...

SET OF 2 WISHING YOU JOY CHRISTMAS HANDMADE CARD
I'm so excited, I made it to Saturday morning! I have learned not to take any day for granted lately and today the sun is shinning and there is a chill in the air, so it's a beautiful day! Like the card? I wanted to make some really simple cards to sell as pairs. I made this one and a similar one (remember, no two alike!) and added them to my Etsy store. I don't have a clue who made the verse but I've had it for years. The package and Santa hat are from the SU Crab & Co set. I've been busy making more cards with that set and so just used the extra images for this card. See the snowflake? I wanted it to shine so I added lots of a yellow/gold glitter glue (a staple) to it.
Barry was out the door early and I didn't have to make him breakfast! It's a White Cane collection day for the Lion's Club and he's doing the morning shift. Yea---ME time! Later today Evan is coming over with our fixed computer! I'm so happy that I'm going to have my own computer and printer back! I miss them. I can't wait to print digital images! Tonight we're going out to dinner with Evan to celebrate Barry's birthday earlier in the week. I did hint he could bring the new girlfriend, but I have a feeling he won't. Too bad!
Well, I'm off to do something besides drink coffee and play on the computer. Wish me luck!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment