Sunday, October 10, 2010

WHEN YOU'RE ON A ROLL, GO WITH IT!

I guess we never know if that ROLL is uphill or downhill until we reach our goals, so I'll just keep on rollin'!
I was on a roll with making fun new bear cards yesterday. This was only the second one I made. I even did a third one, but I'll save that one to show you later. If you want to see all the newest cards I've made, check out my Etsy shop. The cards are over there and reasonably priced! This sweet card was made using another of Deedee's newest digital creations. Isn't she the best? She's even got very girlie eyelashes! I remembered where I put some of my holiday buttons and dug the gingerbread cookie cutter out and added it to the card. I'm very happy with the way this one turned out. I'm trying to use some different layouts that help me use up the scraps. I don't think I'll even reach the bottom of that pile, but I'm trying!
Have a wonderful Sunday and hurry back!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Paula, WHERE did you find that little cookie cutter? It is the perfect accent. Card just made me go awww.

    ReplyDelete