Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A LITTLE BIT COUNTRY, A LITTLE BIT ROCK N ROLL!


If you remember hearing that song a long, long time ago, you're getting old(er)! Good ole Donny and Marie. I don't have a clue as to way it popped into my head, it just did when I was looking for a title to this post! Any who, this card was made using an image I've had for sometime. It's a Riley and Sophie stamp. It was sent to me in digi form and there it sat, until today! I just love the way it turned out. I used some Basic Grey papers from that never ending stash (thank goodness), and a moose stamp I picked up in my travels to turn out what I think is a really cute card! Of course I had to add some more of the wrinkled ribbon that I so love to use. Patsy has the best!
Today is the start of the post-season for my Texas Rangers baseball team! It's been 11 years since they've been playing this late in the year and it's going to be so fun. Barry and I are headed over to Larry's to watch on his big screen TV and have pizza! I've bringing the nacho chips and dip. What would a ballgame be without nachos!
I want to ask a question to anyone who sells their cards. Are you selling anything right now? I feel like my cards have again walked in the ugly forest because they aren't selling! I don't understand it. I'm at loss as to why! I have almost 4 dozen at my Etsy store. I don't even want to make more because I don't want to keep feeding the Etsy company with fees. If you have any answers, please, please, please let me know! I'm ready to start on holiday cards, but I'm not sure of if they'll even sell.
Such is life! Enjoy your day. I'm writing this on Tuesday night because I have so much to do when I get up in the morning before we have to be at Larry's and I want to get it all done before I go, so if I've missed anything BIG in our lives, I'll let you know!
IT'S TIME!
Hugs,
P

3 comments:

  1. Paula...I remember that song! I remember watching the Donnie and Marie show too! I was probably in my early teens...will be 50 next year...yikes! Love your card! Very cute! Your cards are all wonderful as always! Maybe it's just a slow time right now? I did sell one card the other day after over 2 months of nothing! BUT, I haven't been making cards much lately or listing, so I figure that's why. I think ya just have to list a little everyday to get seen, and maybe spread it out a little over the day too...one in the morning, one in the afternoon, one in the evening...who knows?!!! Don't ever think that your cards are ugly for pete's sake! Hope you have a great day! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula your cards are always great. My cards are hit or miss, but I don't have much time lately to make or list anything. I long for the days from a few years ago when I could spend HOURS in my craft area....& people actually paid GREAT money for my stuff!! Those days are long gone...even the best of the best aren't selling like they used to. And I'm so busy with work now I don't have much time to make anything anyway! Hang in there --it's all about timing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, get out! LOL! This is absolutely adorable! What a fun, fun card - perfect title and just gorgeous coloring and layout - makes me smile all over!

    ReplyDelete