Friday, October 8, 2010

CAN YOU BELEIVE IT'S FRIDAY?

Where has the week gone? Boy I bet I'm not the only who's asking that question! Well, I say enjoy the day. It's suppose to nice and sunny in Dallas and I plan on getting out and getting some fresh air today. That is after I do some work! OH well, maybe!
This sweet card was made using a fun $ stamp I got at J's. Cute? Yes, I think so. The paper is some that I found in my stash and of course more of that wonderful wrinkled ribbon I love using. Mr Frog is among all those cards still sitting in my etsy store waiting for a new home. I did sell some cards yesterday, but I won't get the money for them until next week. E Checks kill me! I understand that people don't want to keep a lot of money in your paypal account, but for those of us who depend on the sales we make, it's hard to have to wait 3-5 days it takes for the check to clear!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
P

1 comment: